Dear Women entrepreneurs TiE Hubli ishosted a interactive session with Ms. Rajyashri K.R, co-founder, Navya Biologicals, Pvt. Ltd, Hubli on 13th July at 5:00pm in Deshapnde Foundation.
Ms. Rajyashri K.R shared her entrepreneurial journey with TiE Women Entrepreneurs, It was really inspiring story.

About Rajyashri K. R
Rajyashri K R is the co-founder of Navya Biologicals Pvt Ltd. she came to Hubli in 2006 and launched a rather unusual enterprise Navya Biologicals Pvt Ltd. with her colleague. Navya Biological Pvt. Ltd. is privately funded and equity entirely held by the promoters, Mr. Vinay Konaje, Dr. K.R Rajyashri and their respective families. Navya Biologicals Pvt Ltd is the second laboratory in Hubli has been certified by Department of Science and Industrial Research (DSIR), DST. Govt of India, until 2013. This laboratory houses its GLP compliant mammalian cell culture, fermentation and downstream facilities.




1 Responses to Interactive Session with Ms. Rajyashri K. R, Co-founder, Navya Biologicals Pvt. Ltd.

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Hello, Everyone,I'm Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Benjamin help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you looking for financial freedom I will advise you contact Mr Benjamin with this email below and whats app number as well. lfdsloans@outlook.com +1-989-394-3740

     

Post a Comment

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

TiE Hubli Partners

free counters online counter